*Visit the most haunted place in Dublin. Visit The Gates of Hell... *
Friday & Saturday at 6pm during January
The Small Square (Next To City hall and opposite Eddie Rockets On Dame Street)
Whilst most of Dublin’s grisly past has been left behind to history, not every character has decided to pass over into the next world.
The Emerald Isle is known as being one of the most haunted countries on the planet with many of the world's most famous supernatural characters and stories finding their roots in the tales told across the centuries by our ancestors around Irish peat fires on dark, dank nights. Each wave of human culture from the Celts to the Protestant ascendancy has left a mark when it comes to the haunted history of this city. It is this diversity which makes Dublin’s other-worldly folklore so fascinating.
Let us lead you through the eerie, cobblestoned streets, hearing tales from the underbelly of this city, such as the burning of 18th century madam Darkey "The Witch" Kelly, the tragic tale of The Green Lady of St. Audoen’s and how Dublin's "Hell" got its name. As we walk, learn of the period in which The Dolocher stalked our streets, and hear tales of the mysterious 18th century Hellfire Club and its dark origins, until we reach the Gates of Hell...
This unique tour covers the more macabre and gruesome aspects of Dublin’s history as well as tales of the supernatural which have frightened Dubliners for centuries.
Hidden Dublin Walks are pleased to be the only haunted tour in Dublin associated with PSI Ireland (PARANORMAL STUDY AND INVESTIGATION IRELAND).
- "We are very pleased to be working with Hidden Dublin Walks, they take a serious and respectful approach to paranormal Dublin providing insight and balance in this historically accurate tour which gives visitors as real an experience as possible." - Darren Ansell (Chairman) of PSI Ireland
Meeting point: Ned O'Sheas, Lower Bridge Street Dublin, 15 minutes before departure
The Gravedigger Ghost Tour
- Come and join us on Dublin's most unique bus - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour! The tour includes A FREE GHOULISH DRINK at the Gravediggers Pub and is tailored specifically towards adults. Professional Actors, A Plague Torn Dublin! It wont disappoint!
The Comedy Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Hosted by professional comedians this unique city sightseeing tour is guaranteed to leave you with tickled funny bones and an unique insight into Europe's 'capital of craic'. We regale you with all the tales, talk and talent - from ancient Gaols and churches to modern day miracles on our custom built comedy bus.
The Bingo Bus
- Bingo is a great game for grannies right? Not any more! Zoom around the capital with your dabber out and a drink in your hand. Use your powers of observation and a great deal of luck to fill in your 'Sights and Frights' Bingo bus card. Spot a Ginger, A guard on a Bicycle, a white pigeon and many more sights on the streets of Dublin!
Haunted History Tour
- This unique tour covers the more macabre and gruesome aspects of Dublinâ€™s history as well as tales of the supernatural which have frightened Dubliners for centuries. Visit the gates of Hell!
Northside Ghost Walk Dublin Tour
- Come and join us on the locals favourite walking tour! We take you through one of the oldest parts of Dublin; the area once known as Oxmantown. This former Viking enclave has a rich haunted history, and a powerful monastic settlement from medieval times!
The Bus That Stole Christmas
- IT’S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS... BUT WAIT... The letters are missing and Santa is sick,We have to save Christmas for jolly old St. Nick!Join our two elves on this puzzling adventure to save the Magic of Christmas. Help them to solve the clues, find the letters and prove you believe in all the good that Christmas can bring.
If we can help you with anything, please phone or email us at any time. We look forward to seeing you soon,
- The Hidden Dublin Experience Team