Giant’s Causeway, Glens of Antrim and Dark Hedges tour from Dublin
6:45am outside Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane, Parnell Square North
Around 7:30pm / 8:30pm, same place
Tour the coastline of Northern Ireland on this day trip from Dublin. Visit the Giant's Causeway, the Dark Hedges, Dunluce Castle, and Belfast.
Depart Dublin and travel North, stopping at a service station along the way for breakfast to buy lunch and to stretch your legs. Your first attraction is to take a 5-minute photo stop at the famous and picturesque ruins of Dunluce Castle.
Afterward, head to the Giant's Causeway, formed from about 40,000 interlocking basalt columns. Enjoy at least 2 hours at the UNESCO World Heritage Site and get up close to the hexagonal columns, often referred to as the "8th Wonder of the World."
Take in the fantastic views of the Irish Sea and then spend around 20 minutes traveling along the avenue of intertwined beech trees known as "Dark Hedges." Planted in the 18th-century by the Stuart family, the beautiful sight was used in the Game of Thrones series and the Transformers movie.
Lastly, go to Belfast to see the capital of Northern Ireland and the birthplace of the Titanic ocean liner. Stop next to Belfast City Hall and spend approximately 1.5 hours exploring the city. Do some sightseeing, shopping, and grab some food before continuing the journey home.</p>
*Please note that all times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Visit the Giant's Causeway
- Explore the Dark Hedges
- Drive past the famous Bushmills Whiskey distillery
- Free time in Belfast City
- All other attractions can be seen without extra charges
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Luggage compartment
- Warm rain-proof clothing recommended
- Packed lunch recommended
- Not recommended for small children or those with walking disabilities (a fair amount of walking involved). If your child is used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
Meeting Point Information
Departure at 6:45am outside Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane, Parnell Square North